Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Inventory

What I'm doing today:
Taking some deep breaths and breaks after our fund-raising lunch last week. What a wonderful relief to have a successful event behind me.

I'm grateful for
My family. They live their life right along beside mine and take my burdens as their own.

I'm also grateful for
Abby 's best friend Amanda. It's good to have such a talented sensitive soul for a daughter's best friend.

I'm irritated at
My new flat screen TV. Why does it cut in and out so much?

I'm worried about
Casey. She went with friends to Panama City Beach late late Friday night. She is a sheep in a evil wicked environment.

The song which has spoken to me
"In Christ Alone"
One verse sings "...With life's first cry 'til dying breath, Jesus commands my destiny..."

I recently laughed hard at
myself!
I have a weird way of transposing the first letters of a pair of words. Yesterday, I was talking to Abby about singing all four parts. Unfortunately I said all pore farts.
A few months ago I yelled something to Abby and accidentally transposed the
letters to the phrase "Fun-sucker". While trying to correct myself I yelled it a second time. I almost had to pick Ralph and Abby off of the living room floor.

The scripture which has provoked thought is
Mark's account of Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane. He shared His heart with His friends (disciples) and told them how "His heart was breaking to the point He felt as if He would die".
It seems like such a human response.

I'm a bit worried about
My job.
Still.
I just don't know where I'm supposed to be.
Big decisions coming up soon.

I had a lot of fun
Making my first E-bay purchase.
I signed on to search for Abby a camera and found one with only 19 minutes left to bid. I had trouble signing up and signing in and by the time I finally got into the system, only 2 minutes remained to bid and the price had gone up $65!! The competition was fierce! :)
Abby now owns the camera and has shot well over 1500 photos since Wednesday.

I am ecstatic
I just made Casey's last tuition payment to University of Arkansas.
She graduates May 8th.
I can barely believe it.

No comments: