Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Bob, his handsome sons and mom Below is Lilly's first Easter pictures! (well kinda....)
Ralph's mom and dad


My brothers and me



Aundra was the first brave one of us to get a tattoo after Jae's wreck.
Job tells us in chapter 19 v 25 on that:
For I know that my redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on this earth; And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God.
How my heart yearns within me!





Emma loves Abby.



You can tell the feeling is mutual!


This old house was my grandfathers.
We need to tear it down but none of us really want to.



As I looked through the lens to snap this picture, all I could think of was how badly I wished Jae was there too.




Of course, what's an old house without old furniture to drag out?


Casey made some sort of wrapped jalapeno doo-dads.
Can you smell these steaks?



Bob needed a spray bottle of water. He ran into mom's kitchen sink and found a spray bottle under her sink.
"Is this water?" he asked.
Mom told him she didn't know.
Ya know how Bob found out?
He squirted it in his mouth. "Yep", it's water!" and ran back out the door.
I'm glad it wasn't carpet cleaner or furniture polish.
Bob's a pyro like the rest of us and without a doubt holds the record for having to call the fire department.
The smoke here is from him using his new-found water-squirter.




Our church joined with a sister church to perform a musical. I had a solo!

It's easy to sing when you are backed up by 40 great voices.



Needed my glasses for most of the songs.

This lady is a happy singer. One of my fav people in the whole wide world.


He is risen indeed!
That's my hope!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Oh my goodness! It's Mamaw! I love it!